" Viver sem sonhos, é estar morto sem saber"(By myself)

Pesquisar este blog

segunda-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2009

I can´t catch you. (Sixpence none the richer)


I guess you could say I'm a little afraid What if you go away? I've seen it before I've been there before If I have to love myself Tell me how to love myself What's there to love about myself? I just wanted to see that as a person you want me But I'm feeling the pain of all these bags in the way And I'm thinking you're just gonna run away And I can't catch you  I guess you could say  That I want you to stay 'Cause you have this strange knack Adds a glow to my black  As you chase it all away And I hope that you can see I will someday leave these things I am waiting to be free But I'm feeling the pain of all these bags in the way And I'm thinking you're just gonna run away And I can't catch you Oh, I want to catch you 


=D I like this song